MSELECT is hiring a Sub Distributor Sales Supervisor for a FMCG client in Erbil. Candidates must have a minimum of 7 years’ experience in FMCG sales. Must be fluent in English and Arabic, Kurdish is a plus.
Looking for someone ambitious, proactive and self-driven individual with solid experience in distribution. This is a great opportunity to grow your career in a multination company.
About the job
- Win Win Business planning with customers to deliver profitable growth for both parties.
- Identify shortlist and develop key partners of the company in the given areas, based on experience, investment capability, distribution/ reach and team.
- Ensure SDs are working as per agreement example all agreed resources are in place and KPIs are as per target and all Financial guarantees are covered.
- Daily sales and other transactional reports are available daily.
- Develop, and manage account activity plans to meet budgeted volumes and margin objectives, in alignment with the overall BU Strategy.
- Plans, directs and monitors the activities of a sales team (Sales reps and merchandisers), to achieve established sales targets.
- Deliver annual sales and P&L targets by developing and executing the customer business plans
- Prepare and evaluate/track sales budgets ensuring that agreement counter performance (from clients) is executed.
- Effective management of allocated promotional budgets in collaboration with Trade Marketing.
- Prepares sales forecasts and budgets.
- Continuously analyze customer development, define and maximize business development opportunities
- Analyze available data sources to profitably manage the portfolio and drive growth opportunities for company brands with each customer.
- Build effective annual promotion plans based on sound sales development and profitability analysis in collaboration with Trade Marketing.
- Build strong intercompany networks and establish a close cross functional relationship.
- Manage his/her direct or indirect relationships with the Area Sales Managers and their teams, to ensure alignment to the objectives.
- Manage his/her indirect relationship with the Trade Marketing department, who will be responsible for developing brand activities in the outlets.
- Jointly develop winning customer category strategies and conceptual sells.
- Continually search to understand customer needs better and respond with customized pro-gram (in line with the brand equity) that are mutually beneficial
- FMCG sales experience of minimum 7 years including 3 years in wholesale.
- Experience of managing business development agreements
- Strong negotiation skills
- An expert in understanding sales market and trends
- Strong analytical skills
- Willingness to take calculated risk
- Excellent use of office applications, Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English and Arabic, Kurdish is a plus.
- Shipment = IMS
- Field Capability Score (Productivity, ECO, LPPC)
- Efficient resources management.
- Sales performance per category.
- Collections targets.
- Customers service level.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process