MSELECT is looking to hire a Plant Finance Manager for a major industrial client in Baghdad, candidate must have at least 10 years of experience in plant and factories of juices, dairies and water. Fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
- Responsible for the day-to-day factory financial operations, such as collection, invoicing, petty cash and other transactions so they are accurately recorded and reported at the end of each day.
- Dealing with Government Department .
- In charge of reviewing supplier invoices and processing of payment requests, monitoring payment processing system to ensure conformity to agreed terms of purchase and delivered quantities.
- Review all bank reconciliation and confirm all outstanding are being resolved.
- Review receivables aging and confirm timely collection.
- Review and approve the senior accountant daily work and post the same to accounting system.
- Implements accounting and controlling policies, procedures, and practices to meet company needs.
- Responsible for month – year end close.
- Cost tracking and review the inventory cycle on daily bases.
- Other Ad hoc reporting requested by Management.
Qualification and skills
- Years of Exp. : Minimum 10 years in manufacturing company, minimum 2 years in managerial level.
- Education : BA in Accounting or Finance.
- Working Days: Saturday to Thursday.
- Working Hours: 07:00am – 16:00pm
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process