MSELECT is looking to hire a Senior Accountant for a manufacturing client in Baghdad, Candidates must have a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience, fluency in English and Arabic is a must
- Manage the monthly and other periodic financial reporting, payroll, fixed assets register, payment disbursements including cheques, cash and wire transfers.
- Ensuring all aging receivables and aging payables are processed through an adequate cash management and credit control.
- Ensure that the finance department operates its financial affairs in accordance with the authority matrix and the company’s policies and procedures.
- Maintenance of the company’s general ledger including control of direct inputs and data transfers from all subsidiaries ledgers.
- Ensuring all accounting and bookkeeping functions along with the closing transactions are properly executed and all financial postings are correctly coded in line with the standards and the company’s policies and procedures.
- Costing Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 8-12 years of experience including manufacturing experience
- Excellent English language skills
- Excellent in Microsoft office tools
- Familiar with accounting softwares, preferably Al Ameen
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process