MSELECT is currently looking for an HR Manager for an international business consultancy firm in Baghdad. The successful candidate must have a practical experience of at least 3-4 years in the same position, fluency in English and Arabic is must.
- Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintain and enhance employee benefits programs, including compensation, health insurance, expenses, vacation, and other personnel packages
- Assist with recruitment efforts, and prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
- Liaising with Country Manager, Office Managers, Supervisor and rest of staff
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable HR federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, and maintaining records
- Creating development plans for each employee, each quarter.
- Use data to make decisions and help others ask the right questions to get the right answers.
- Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Manages a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors.
- Drive the culture and ensure that every move the company makes aligns with the culture the company wants to have.
- Implements employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; and designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Unlock the passion of each employee, regardless of race, gender, sex, age, etc.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource requirements, coordinating with company Legal Department, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings.
- Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
- Cultivates professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Support departments in the development and delivery of strategic HR plans to fit with the overall business direction.
- Plan, monitor, and appraise HR activities by scheduling management conferences with employees, hearing and resolving employee grievances, training managers to coach and discipline employees, and counselling employees and supervisors.
- Champion the on boarding process, ensuring the process is up to date and of high quality, providing clarity and connection for all employees and their role in relation to the overall vision.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Build strong relationships with external suppliers, fostering trust and promoting collaboration.
- Handle confidential matters with discretion.
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Knowledge on how to manage people
- Analytical & Critical Thinking
- Capacity to work with diverse teams
- Capacity for integration
*Only applicants that meet the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.