The candidite will report to the Operations / Project Manager, focusing on multiple asset developments and operations. The role is Field and Erbil office based, with required travel and work in other countries and work some periods in various KRI assets.
Key Accountabilities: Operating within company core values and HSE ethics. Interface closely with the engineering teams of company. Asset Partners, Engineering firms and EPF contractor. An active engagement with all parties is required to achieve a successful transition from Site Construction and Commissioning to start-up of the wells and EPF. Work closely with the company Field Managers, EPF Contractor and Site teams to obtain Mechanical Completion & Acceptance, progress to Commissioning and eventually the introduction of Hydrocarbons and start-up of wells and EPF.
- Working in a high sour oil and gas environment and understanding the specific HSE precautions required.
- Defining and writing SOW, Technical Evaluations and participate in ITT process for new contracts.
- Sensitivity to supervising and working with personnel with diverse cultural and religious backgrounds
- Safety leadership of contractors to achieve best in class safety performance in the field. Convene or participate in Risk Assessments as necessary.
- Leadership and supervision of Flow line, Piping and Static Equipment related Assurance activities in accordance with the Construction Assurance Plan, supporting procedures, assurance schedules and project contract requirements.
- Assist Company Assurance Manager & Project Engineers as required in the management of the overall Assurance & Readiness program.
- Strive to be aware of the cost and schedule implications of decisions, and raise any Technical Queries as required with the Project Engineering Team.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process