MSELECT is hiring a Shipping Administrator for an industrial and distribution group in Baghdad. Candidates must have a minimum 1-3 years of experience in logistics. English and Arabic fluency is a must.
- Manage and Schedule all inbound loads and shipments into the Distribution Center, ensuring capacity planning constraints are adhered to.
- Manage and Schedule all Customer Shipments ensuring an on-time departure from the Distribution Center. Ensure all Customer Orders are invoiced on the day of shipment.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures with regards to the distribution of materials, both inside and outside the sites operation. Ensure compliance to internal and external regulatory needs.
- Ensure timely receipt and printing of pallet level labels to accurately record inventory inbound and outbound
- Understand and generate reports to the senior site team
- 1-3 year experience in logistics, shipping.
- English is a must English and Arabic Correspondence
- Microsoft office: Excel
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process