MSELECT is looking to hire a Construction HSE Supervisor for an international oil and gas operator in Duhok. Candidates must have minimum 5 years of experience in major construction projects. Kurdish and English fluency is a must.
To supervise all contractors in the field during any kind of construction activities and in all kinds of HSE related matters.
- Supervision of contractors working in the field in all HSE related matters
- Compilation of JSA and risk assessments
- Attending PTW meetings, coordinating permits and countersigning permits
- Advising FEC and other technical departments as well as contractors in all HSE related matters with the objective to avoid personal harm and damage to the environment a well as client property
- At least 5 years of experience in large construction projects
- Min 5 years of experience in working in remote areas and hot climate conditions
- NEBOSH in Construction, NVQ Level 5 or similar
- Fluency in Kurdish and English
- Pro-active team player with the ability to react flexibly to changing situations
- Strong character to ensure client’s HSE standards are followed
- Ability to work in a multi-national, multi-faith environment
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.