MSELECT is looking for a QA/QC Construction Supervisor for an international oil and gas client in Duhok, position will be field based, 6 Years’ experience in the field of quality control and quality assurance is requested, fluency in English and Kurdish is a must.
The company requires a QA/QC Supervisor to oversee and coordinate the daily construction activities. The QA/QC supervisor shall develop, implement, control and execute quality control plans, ITP’s and construction check sheets and monitor and perform daily QA/QC inspections on all construction sites, facilities, well sites and flow lines.
- Quality assurance and quality control construction sites, production facilities, well sites and flow lines.
- Review and approval of QA/QC documentation of all contractors.
- Review and approval of all QA/QC documentation for all civil, electrical, instrumentation and welding works.
- Prepare all relevant Hand-over Dossiers for all disciplines for Operations Approval and issue to Document Control
- Develop, implement, control and execution of Inspection and test plans, construction assessment check sheets and reports of all construction activities on site.
- Monitor and conduct daily QA/QC inspections on all welding and fabrication work in fabrications workshops, facilities, well sites and flow lines.
- Final punching and submit hand over documentation to Operations.
- Monitor all construction activities to ensure conformance to relevant specifications and international standards.
- Managing safety culture of all piping and associated operators within the job scopes
- A full understanding of the requirements of a Work Permit System and capable of working to raise and sign off such
- Internal and external audits and reporting on departments, contractors and vendors.
- Vendor inspections and review and approval of final QA/QC handover documentation.
- QA/QC coordination and inspections with site NDT contractors. Interpretation of radiographs and witnessing of secondary non-destructive testing on site. Review and approval of all results and NDT reporting.
- Develop and implement site specific Quality Control Plans for contractors and all construction projects.
- CSWIP level 3.2.1 International welding Inspector / or relevant
- ASNT Level II in RT, PT and MT
- Knowledge of international codes and standards: ASME, API, BS & NACE
- Good communication and ability to work as part of a team with good personal skills with contractors and co-workers
- Fluent in English language (demonstrated verbal and written skills).
- Computer literate and knowledgeable in relevant software tools and specifications of Microsoft computer applications
- 6 Years’ experience in the field of quality control and quality assurance.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.