MSELECT is looking to hire an Infrastructure Supervisor for an international oil and gas operator in Duhok. Candidate must have a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience and fluency in English and Kurdish is a must.
- Maintenance Manager
- Service providers
- Infrastructure Technicians and external service providers as required.
To provide direction for and assist with routine maintenance activities for camp accommodations, buildings, and grounds.
Responsibilities and Key Objectives
- Installation, repair or replacement of drain lines, water lines, sinks, faucets, toilets, hot water heaters, and similar fixtures.
- Installation, testing, repair or replacement of lighting, receptacles, switches, and cable in accordance with regulatory requirements and good engineering practice.
Split A/C Skills
- Installation, removal, troubleshooting, minor repairs, and preventive maintenance.
- Installation, repair or replacement of doors, windows, and flooring.
- Minor repairs to sidewalks, digging, and levelling of rock or compacted surfaces. Weed control and housekeeping. Installation of handrails, steps, or other small infrastructure items.
- Directs and supervises reports. Plans and prioritizes work. Estimates material requirements, quantities, and BoM. Develops group competencies and succession.
- Completed high school or possibly some formal education in a technical discipline.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Driver’s License;
- Capable of understanding the English language;
- Previous electrical and handyman experience;
- Self-starting and motivated.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process