MSELECT is looking to hire a Compensation and Benefits Specialist for an international oil and gas operator in Basrah. Candidates must have a minimum of 5-8 years of relevant experience in C&B or related field. English fluency is a must.
- To ensure Company C&B policy and procedure could be implemented
- To ensure the day-to-day C&B functional management could be implemented comply with local laws
- Design, implement, and manage salary classification and compensation programs
- Conduct analysis of compensation and benefits within company
- Overseeing competitive analysis, merit increases and salary structure
- Administering corporate compensation and benefits plans/programs
- Cost analysis for company business needs
- In order to ensure the integrated management of company C & B database, be responsible for the maintenance of database and the statistics of employee’s C & B information and records
- C&B Management (Salary proposals, bonus proposals, benefit plan proposals)
- Processing Monthly payroll/Bonus payment
- Processing Invoices
- Coordination on company insurance scheme
- Preparation of BOC or any other reply letter which pertains to C&B functions
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA Finance will be an advantage from reputable university
- Have a good knowledge of the human resources practices, business administration, legal section, statistics, etc.
- Requires 5-8 years of experience in the C&B field or in a related area
- English fluency is a must
- Extensive knowledge in Human Resource
- Be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
- Relying on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplishing goals
- Experience in SAP or any similar software is a must
- Have extensive knowledge of the human resources practices, business administration, legal section, statistics, etc.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.