MSELECT is looking to hire a Communication Specialist for an international oil and gas operator in Basra. Candidate Must have a minimum of 5 years working experience in News Agency, Communication/Public Relation and fluency in English is a must.
- Organizing Company’s events & activities with industry standard.
- Present Asset’s image and report news in the Company’s best interest.
- Record Block 9’s development history and major milestone through varies materials.
- Staff motivation and feedback collection;
- Company’s brand development & enhancement.
- Drafting News Article, Statement, Speech, Letters etc. as per Management needs.
- Run Assets’ Newsletter efficiently & effectively, maintaining internal news network, i.e. interview, sourcing, draft, editing and reporting.
- Organizing Company’s events & activities, i.e. planning, cost control, implementation control and feedback etc.
- Brand development, i.e. design, order and budget control for company souvenir, diary book etc.
- Taking, editing and recording company’s photos, videos
COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- All staff and department focal point.
- Media, News Agencies and related vendors.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree from Journalism or Public Relation Major
- 5 years working experience in News Agency, Communication/Public Relation department in Medium size above organization.
- Organizing 50 people above size events & activities experience.
- Excellent English writing and reading skill
- Master in MS Office Software
- Master in Adobe Photoshop software
- Good in Video Editing
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process