MSELECT is hiring a QA/QC Drilling Technician for an international oil and gas operator in Kurdistan. Candidate must have minimum 5 years of relevant experience and fluent in English and Kurdish.
Enforcement of Vendor procedures and specifications, as well as international Specifications, and code compliance for drill string, BHA components, specialty tools, rental equipment, OCTG, handling tools, well heads, well test equipment. Ensure confidence that Quality requirements are being met. Interpret and Implement Quality assurance standards.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Professional technician with broad QA experience in Drilling, Completion Testing and Project management.
- With a minimum of 5 years’ experience either in Mechanical/ Metallurgical/ Welding/
- Electrical/ Instrumentation/ as appropriate.
- Extensive relevant experience in onshore oil and gas facility construction.
- Management experience in establishment, operation and maintenance of quality management system in accordance with ISO/TS 29001/ISO 9000 with the capability of developing quality system, quality plans, work procedures and inspection plans.
- Well versed in quality improvement techniques, resolving issues, carrying out root cause analysis and non-conformance investigations.
- Data analysis and reporting skills.
- Competent experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent Organization Skills and detailed oriented.
- Experience in managing EP and Construction Contractor.
- Excellent communications and inter-personal / leadership skills are essential.
- Team player, acting as a champion to break new grounds and self-motivated.
- Ability to manage the relationship with key stakeholders.
- Proven track record of result deliveries in challenging project environments.
- Experience in managing vendors, suppliers, in source inspection, expediting and receiving inspection.
- Able to speak and read English and Kurdish proficiently.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process