MSELECT is looking to hire a Maintenance Team Lead for a major global oil and gas client in Basrah. Candidate must have minimum 10 years of relevant experience and fluency in English and Arabic.
Work Location: In the field, Basrah-Iraq
Working pattern: 7/7 or 14/14 days
Focal point for connection and disconnection Well Sites & Flowlines. Mentors & Coaches Maintenance Technicians & Contractors work force on safe and efficient ways of working. Communicate prioritized work to Maintenance team members.
Summary Decision Rights:
- Responsible for progress reporting of all work on a daily basis
- Input to Maintenance Technician competency development for recommend training opportunities
- Accountable to deliver safe, reliable maintenance aligned with Values
- Accountable for the safety of employees and Contractors engaged in connection and disconnection activates.
- Responsible for looking ahead at the upcoming schedules (1 week) and ensuring proper resources are available to complete work as planned
- Responsible for looking ahead at the upcoming schedules (4 weeks) and ensuring material and equipment will be ready for reinstatement
- Responsible to ensure the staff executing work meet the minimum competency standards for the work
- Responsible for ensuring that work is completed as planned, according to the relevant procedures
- Confirm activity scope is endorsed by the DS and site engineer
- Liaise with site CC & OAA and agree scope of work
- Review any potential worksite conflicts or SIMOPS prior to issuing the RAP and or PTW
- Control and coordinate all work being carried out on site among all disciplines and restrict activities to only those specified in this RAP document & or COW procedure
- Verify that all necessary personal Isolation are applied prior to start each task
- Lead TBT prior to start each shift and ensure participants signed TBT register
- Be the SPA for all activities performed within RAP & or COW procedure during its validity
- Ensure that this approved RAP and or PTW is available to each applicable Discipline lead
- Perform safety inspections on well sites where work is being performed
- Report any incidents
- Stop work that is unsafe
- Share lessons learned from previous jobs
- Report to DS and sign off on task completion.
Criteria & Qualifications
Minimum educational / certification requirements
- Bachelor in Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering degree
- Knowledge of Piping, Cabling and Measurement gauges and signals.
- Understanding of Falange management, Quality control and build plans
- Local national able to speak and write Arabic and English.
- Driving license
- Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel user skills required.
Minimum experience requirements
- 10 Years
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process