MSELECT is looking to hire a Quality & Food Safety Manager for an FMCG client in Erbil. Candidates must have at least 5 years experience as quality manager. English, Arabic and Kurdish fluency is a must.
- Manages Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Food safety, and product development operation of the client.
- ASDI, products within the plant to meet the local Iraqi regulation, client standards requirements
- Responsible for the Management Systems’ Construction, Improvement and Implementation on Quality Management System and Food Safety System, PRP’s Standard / FSI / FSSC 22000
- Manage the plant quality & food safety Dep.
- Ensures implementation of food safety and quality management systems procedures. Monitors compliance and reports any non-conformance.
- communicate food safety control & quality management procedures and monitors the compliance and progress of the recommended action plans.
- Apply action plans for quality assurance in the plant and monitors the procedures implementation.
- Set a plan for the NEPTUNE audits, lead the audits of NEPTUNE and communicate with the business the results and follow up of the audits.
- Monitor CIP parameters efficiency.
- Monitor the Non-negotiable / Standard food safety Equipment’s performance.
- Set GMP’s Targets and monitor the performance of the GMP’s area.
- Follow up with the client, Iraqi and International regulations for the standards and update.
- Manage the leverage and refreshing the awareness of Food safety and QMS for the staff
- Manage the site animation for Quality and food safety.
- Manage the cleaning and sanitation programs.
- Manage PRP’s Standard / FSI / FSSC 22000, monitoring & control plan, Lab analytical performance implementation and audits.
- Manage Pest control activities in the site
- Manage & Lead for consumer complaints system.
- Ensure that the right analyses (method, control plan and sampling plans) are performed to the product / raw materials and packaging materials to guarantee product and process safety and conformity.
- Ensures Food Safety & Conformity of all products delivered to market, consistently with the overall SQCDME Plant performance.
- Optimizes the QC Laboratory in its four dimensions: efficiency / analytical performance / expertise training.
- Defines the sampling plans of raws, packs, semi- finished and finished products.
- Provides other Quality departments and production teams with relevant QC data and trends to drive quality in the CBU.
- Provides technical support and expertise in quality related problem solving, risk analysis groups.
- To make sure that Product in conformance with specifications.
- Optimization of quality control costs.
- Manage of plant lab analytical performance Implementation
- Manage the Monitoring master plan of water treatment, air and swap testing.
- Create the calibration & preventive maintenance master plan for the plant Equipment’s.
- ABC monthly report
- Company representative for FOOD SAFETY ACTIVITIES.
- Conducts Training concerning ISO, Food Safety, Human Safety and others to all personnel.
- To co-ordinate with national and international organizations and research body for Q&FS and product development.
- To regularly assess staff performances and training needs. And to arrange training programs.
- Document controller
- Internal Relations: Reports to Industrial manager, works with industrial team, R&D team, supply chain team, SSD team, Sales and marketing team.
- External relations: Legal quality & FS Authorities, Suppliers & Contractors.
- B.Sc. in Agriculture or Chemistry
- 5 – 7 years experience as a quality manager.
- Food science
- analytical equipment knowledge
- auditing skills
- food safety background & ISO 17001, 9001, FSSC, Background
- Statistical analysis
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.