MSELECT is looking to hire a Project Coordinator for an international development consultancy in Erbil. Minimum 5 years of experience in coordinating, implementing, monitoring and evaluating development programs and projects. Fluency in English, Kurdish and Arabic is a must.
- The Project Coordinator will provide overall support to the project management team, technical guidance and oversight, and ensure consistency in the implementation of the project
- Support and follow-up with the Project Manager in the development of program documents including work plans, progress reports, and annual reports
- Develop in coordination with Project Manager and Technical Director Scopes of Work for short-term consultants
- Oversee and support project management and technical teams in planning and implementing activities as articulated in the project work plans
- Provide timely updates and information on project performance and results including work plans, progress reports and annual reports to the Client, implementing partners, and other stakeholders
- Coordinate with technical team on the ground to ensure that operational requirements throughout the project lifecycle are met
- Responsible for the design, coordination and implementation of monitoring and evaluation procedures for project activities to ensure compliance with project work plan
- Develop brief documents of the project including factsheets, leaflets, press releases, etc.
- Organize any needed meetings and consultations with key stakeholders, the Client or partners
- Plan and coordinate knowledge activities in Jordan and Netherlands
Required Qualifications and Skills
- A bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Business Administration, International Development, Agricultural Sciences, Development Studies, Engineering or other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in coordinating, implementing, monitoring and evaluating development programs and projects
- Proven track record in international development project management including participatory planning, report writing and financial management
- Technical experience in agriculture sector and value chain analysis
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to draft and edit a variety of written reports
- Computer literate and experience in working on office software packages
- Ability to travel as needed
- Fluent in English, Kurdish and Arabic
- Ambitious, hard-working, and a fast learner
- Ability to work independently and make decisions without constant supervision or validation with the ability to communicate ideas with command and confidence
- Strong people management skills and demonstrates behaviors of teamwork, collaboration, knowledge sharing, maintaining relationships
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.