Our client an international Oil and Gas service provider is currently looking to hire a Sales Engineer in Basra to participate in setting Sales and Marketing strategy as a guideline for the sales team and ensure that company sales targets are achieved. A minimum 5 years of experience in Turbo Machinery Sales and Servicing is required.
- Ensure that the company relationship with its customers is very strong to ensure that any issues with customers are resolved immediately.
- Monitor the market activities related to Turbo Machinery and to be fully involved in the execution of the sales & its follow up
- Establish new business relationship in line with the Country Manager sales strategies, and support the group and its partners business specially in Iraq
- Work closely with the key customers specially South Oil Company – SOC, South Gas Company & Basra Gas Company and EPC’s as well as all other operators working in Southern Iraq.
- Implement sales and marketing strategies to promote the sales of new equipment and aftermarket services and to achieve the sales targets.
- Accompanying the Group & partners engineers in business development and site surveys including granting gate passes and all other related logistical issues
- Monitor the competitor’s activities in the market for better understanding of the market demand on services and equipment
- Managing the entire sales and after sales process (end-to-end) beginning from customer’s inquiry, confirming orders, coordinating the shipping and handling arrangements, if necessary and ensuring payments are realised on time
- To be in charge of all arrangements for marketing events, material, booth design and fabrication, posters, catalogues as well as the availability of all partners marketing write ups in Iraq.
- To manage the follow up on principalities, quotes, and orders to ensure the principal orders are secured.
- All candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Turbo Machinery Sales & Servicing.
- All candidates must be fluent in both Arabic and English (written & spoken).