We are urgently looking to hire a Configuration Management Engineer with minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience for one of our international Telecom clients to be based in Tehran, Iran.
Plan and perform technical activities to service the customer independently directly or through customer interface.
- Plan and execute technical tasks according to given tasks, along existing processes and instructions.
- Responsible for customer’s problems directly or through internal customer interface and solves technical problems.
- Remote Network integration & Configuration Management.
- Responsibility for managing network acceptance and changes to the network.
- Responsible for validating RNW plans for network implementation for 2G, 3G & 4G BTSs.
- Implement the RNW plans for new site build for 2G, 3G & 4G BTSs.
- Implement the RNW plans for existing site modifications.
- Implement the RNW plans for ADCE adds/modifications.
- Ensure Integration support activities are completed according to planned data till Place site in outage window.
- Lock the sites ready for CM work.
- Generate upgrade files and using CM tools for upgrades.
- Create XML plans in OSS using CM plan manager and Import XML files to OSS.
- Download plans and create communication settings.
- Run comparison files and check data.
- Define external alarms for new Integrations, checking the alarms and troubleshooting.
- Adjacency creation and loading.
- Remove sites from Maintenance mode and unlock sites for final Integration, test calls and monitor test calls per site if required.
- Audit logs created from upgrade and define maintenance regions.
- Check voice messages and return calls to field technicians.
- Ensure quality of implemented data in sites.
- Verify functional tests with field engineer (external alarms, Q1, test calls, HO,)
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience as Configuration Engineer preferable work with ZTE.
- Working knowledge on 2G,3G, 4G BTSs.
- Related Bachelor degree is preferable.
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.