MSELECT is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor to work with an international oil operator in Duhok-Kurdistan, 4 years of experience in the same position with oil field is needed, fluency in Kurdish and English is a must.
Schedules and supervises with “hands-on” involvement all maintenance activities on site.
- Establishes and updates the short term maintenance plans for the site by working closely with the Maintenance Planner
- Inputs to the 14/90 day planning process as required
- Supervises and assigns work activities to Maintenance Team and monitoring the activities as per plan
- Supports the maintenance team with technical and coordination issues
- Promotes accurate reporting and feedback
- Manages the spares purchasing and stock management on the Site
- Oversees the quality of the maintenance activities
- Coaches and mentors the maintenance team in order to develop their abilities
- Roation of the job is 14/14.
- Strong mechanical aptitude with the ability and desire to learn
- Ability to interact with staff and others in an open, friendly manner.
- Ability to follow complex instructions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good housekeeping skills
- Must be available to work on off-shift hours, on a project or emergency basis.
- Other: (preferences) driver’s license
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process