MSELECT is looking to hire a Sales Manager for one of its international automotive clients to be based in Erbil.
- Organise the sales resources in number and competencies and manage these resources in terms of putting the adequate people in front of customers, assessing competencies, identifying and planning the development needs, and driving the sales effort.
- Set KPIs, measure and monitor the sales performance of his organisation on a collective and individual basis, and reinforce sales processes.
- In collaboration with Management and the Marketing, transform the commercial business objectives into customers action plans and individual action plans and ensure successful deployment of these plans.
- Conduct customer qualification & segmentation exercise to target and qualify Customers/Prospects, and optimise sales efforts in line with customer’s ambitions and company targets.
- Design, formalise (through commitments and processes) and apply channels policies to sell the offer to customers, and collaborate to design a competitive offer.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and improve sales efficiency by applying the company’s sales methods and tools: customer’s action plans, qualification & segmentation.
- Understand and identify the needs of customers and uncover opportunities.
- Achieve performance in selling the portfolio offer.
- Support in implementing autocrat centres.
- Coach the sales resources and participate actively in the planning and efficient organisation of the day to day activities: appointments, meetings, training, promotion activities, customer events, action plans, projects review, quotations follow-up, prescription, pricing, contract forming, collaborative sales forecast.
- In collaboration with the sales & logistics department, make sure order processing is completed and customer is provided the adequate commercial and technical support.
- Ensure an effective collaboration with the rest of the organisation by providing them with, customers, competition, copies/counterfeit and other market information, for the improvement of the marketing offer, the services offer, the commercial policy, the logistic offer, the quality of products and equipment.
- Be the ultimate local face of company to key customers in the region.
- Act as safety driving & environmental care ambassador in the region.
- Administrative management of offices & warehouses in the area.
- Fluency in Arabic, English and Kurdish is a must.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree or above in Business Administration or Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 years of sales and marketing experience.
- Previous experience in automotive industry is a must.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.