A computer services company is looking to hire a Sales Representative with a minimum of 2 years of experience in sales and marketing to be based in Erbil.
- Ensure that companies’ standards are implemented and followed constantly in the office.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers
- Understand and identify the needs of customers and uncover opportunities.
- Plan and organise efficiently the day to day activities: market tour, appointments, meetings, training, promotion activities, customer events, action plans, projects review, quotations follow-up, prescription, pricing, order intakes, contract forming, collaborative sales forecast, daily visit reports, and weekly competition reports.
- Collaborate with customer care to secure order processing is completed and customer is provided the adequate commercial and technical support.
- Effective collaboration with marketing and the rest of the organisation by providing them with, customers, competition, copies/counterfeit and other market information, for the improvement of the marketing offer, the services offer, the commercial policy, the logistic offer, the quality of products and equipment.
- Fluency in Arabic, Kurdish and English is required.
- University degree in IT, Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in sales and marketing.
- No restriction to travel in Kurdistan.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.