MSELECT is looking to hire a Key Account Manager for an international FMCG client in Iraq. Candidates must have at least 5 years of Account Management and Technical Sales experience. English fluency is a must.
- The Key Account Manager expands relationships with key customers to deliver the sales strategy and objectives across different End Use Market focussing on Beverage and Snacks
- The Key Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives
- The Account Manager represents the entire range of company’s products in a customer menu first approach
- They will lead the customer account planning cycle, ensuring alignment with customers’ needs and expectations
- Leads sales to best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel, R&D, Marketing etc.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated strategic accounts
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability
- Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company management
- Completes strategic customer account plans that meet company standards
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Food Science, Food Technology or related field would be desirable
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Account Management and Technical Sales
- Experience working with key players in the food industry across Iraq would be advantageous
- Must have strong communication skills in English (oral and written)
- Good organizational qualities to self-manage workload
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in working in international environments and the process industry is desirable
- Proficiency in computer programs such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Must be able to travel frequently and regularly across Iraq
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.