MSELECT is looking for a Senior Production Engineer for an international oil and gas operator in Erbil, 5-7 years in the same role with oil industry is required, fluency in English is a must.
- Acting as a technical specialist and resource to the team on Production Engineering matters
- Well completion design
- Gas lift design, operation and trouble shooting
- Nodal analysis and well performance modeling
- Network modeling
- Rock mechanics (fracturing and sand control)
- Reservoir surveillance and optimization (well surveillance and intervention planning)
- Well integrity principles and application
- Identifying risks and risk mitigation strategies/actions
- Close liaison with Drilling & Completions, Well Interventions, Facilities and Subsurface Team
- Coordination of Third Party consultancy work
- Implementing project plans and schedules in a timely manner
- Ensuring that a culture of strong and effective teamwork exists within the PE team
- High professional education degree
- 5-7 years’ experience in the same role is required.
- Deep knowledge of production management.
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations.
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics.
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach.
- Fluency in English is must.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.