MSELECT is looking to hire an Insurance Manager for an international oil operator in Erbil. Minimum 6 years’ experience in the same role with the oil & gas industry, Fluency in English is a must.
- Organization of insurance and implementation of business processes relating to Risk Management and Insurance
- Interaction with insurance companies, insurance brokers and with HQ’s curators on issues of competence.
- Participation in the procurement of insurance services from 3-d parties
- Participation in the budgeting and business planning process
- Ensuring the implementation and monitoring of implementation of regulatory documents in the functional area, advising employees, review draft contracts in respect of risks and insurance compliance
- Ensuring the organization, coordination and timely execution of the whole range of work on:
- Risk management planning.
- Identification and risk assessment.
- Risk response planning.
- Monitoring and control of risks
- Consolidation and structuring of information for the preparation of risk reporting and its submission to HQ on a quarterly basis.
- 6 years of experience in Insurance with international client
- Fluent English and Kurdish
- Advanced user of MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook, Visio.
- Previous managerial / team leader experience with multi-cultural teams.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.