MSELECT is looking to hire a Senior Reservoir Engineer for an international oil operator in Erbil. Minimum 5-7 years’ experience within the oil & gas industry, fluency in English is a must.
- Interpret field and individual well performance, sand & contaminants trends using the appropriate and / or
- latest technique to ensure optimum and economical petroleum resources production.
- Support delivery of petroleum resources production allocation and volume balance reports to management.
- Participate in technical review or collaborative study on reservoir management & studies as per TOKYO HQ request.
- Analyse the reservoir characterization required for evaluating petroleum reserves.
- Develop field development plan & reservoir management strategy by using reservoir simulation model.
- Support reservoir surveillances operation and analyse surveillances data & results to formulate the
- production constraint mitigation strategy/plan and recommendations to increase asset value.
- Assist Senior RE to prepare Resource Assessment section's CAPEX & OPEX forecast for WP&B.
- Keep abreast of new technology and integrate innovative technology, to apply for production enhancement
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with field operational sections (Petroleum Engineering,
- Drilling, Project, Production & Operation sections)
- 5-7 years of experience as a reservoir / petroleum engineer / production and field operations with experience in supervisory / leadership responsibilities.
- Fluent English
- Advanced user of MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook, Visio.
- Previous managerial / team leader experience with multi-cultural teams.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.