MSELECT is looking to hire an Internal Control and Business Process (Finance and Economics) Manager for an international oil and gas operator in Erbil. Minimum 6 years of experience is required in the same role. English fluency is a must.
- Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information
- Predicting future financial trends
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports
- Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets
- Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk
- Analyzing market trends and competitors
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in the same role
- High professional education degree is required
- Ability to think strategically, analyze large amount of data and information objectively, and make quick decisions
- Strong interpersonal, communication and collaborative skills
- Must have demonstrated managerial skills
- English fluency is a must
- Advanced user of MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook, Visio
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.