MSELECT is looking to hire an NPO Multivendor Optimization Engineer for a major international Telecom client in Sulaymaniyah, Candidates must have a minimum 2 years in Radio Planning & Optimization. Fluency in English is a must, Kurdish and Arabic are pluses.
- Required to proceed the delivery of network planning and optimization projects according to the agreed scope of work (SoW), while managing customer’s expectations and schedule of acceptance.
- Performs critical (sometimes escalated) design and performance activities in customer projects independently. These may include complex problem solving in projects with performance requirements and multi-vendor environment.
- Required to build the strongly mutual relationship with Project Managers of our customer, and boost their satisfaction level.
- Position Description
- The NPO expert engineer will be required to support proactively to perform PDS ( Parameter Design Service ) & Pre-Launch Optimization (including First Network implementation) activities during network deployment phase like the following scope.
- Overall Expected Scope of the assigned Project?
- Parameter Design
- Customer hearing to understand the operation policy
- Technical Discussion on the additional delivery feature.
- Parameter Design for each new feature (desktop study)
- Field Performance measurement
- Mobility Analysis and Optimization
- OSS KPI Analysis and Improvement (U2000 , U2020) for Huawei , Ericsson OSS RC , Ericsson ENM
- Single Site Verification
- Cluster Tuning and Optimization
- SLA/KPI Reporting and Acceptance
- KPI Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting
- Reactive Optimization/ Trouble-shooting by NW KPI, UE log, some detail log.
- Pro-active Optimization to avoid quality degradations
- Capacity Management and Assurance
- Parameter Optimization to meet the target KPI level
- A minimum of 2-3 years work experience in Radio Planning & Optimization for LTE( priority) or 2G/3G in Huawei & Ericsson products.
- Deep knowledge of 2G or 3G or 4G - expertise in creating and analysis of statistical KPI reporting
- Expertise with DT measurement tools and post-processing tools
- End-user / customer problem investigation
- Result oriented with focus on product quality and customer satisfaction
- Team player, open communication and ability to work in international team
- Capability to build the close relationship with project management of our customer (Mandatory)
- Excellent Speaking & Writing skills in English ,Arabic or Kurdish is a big plus.
- Education & Experience or Other Requirements
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Telecommunications, or Computer Science
- 4G or 2G/3G LTE technology understanding and know-how
- 4G or 2G/3G LTE Parameter design and optimization experience
- RF propagation knowledge
- Deep Knowledge of 3GPP
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.