MSELECT is looking to hire a Well Site Field Specialist (Coil Tubing) for an international oil and gas service client in Erbil and Basra. Candidates must have at least 3-5 years of relevant experience in each role.
The Well Site Field Specialist organizes, oversees and performs all kinds of jobs with assigned equipment and people, safely and efficiently. Provides Service Delivery with flawless Service Quality and no HSE incidents in accordance with company policies, standards and procedures.
- Complies with all Company & Regulatory HS&E & Quality and IT standards and policies
- Wears all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required
- Maintains required HS&E & SQ certifications up-to-date
- Ensures that the correct People, Equipment and materials arrive on time on location, and are rigged up, tested and ready to perform the job, as requested by client, with no deviations from KSQR and contingency plans in place
- Ensures pre job meetings are held with WS Personnel, Client and third party personnel
- Accountable for the complete Service Delivery process to the Client.
- Executes successful jobs as per the design provided and approved by the Client
- Recognizes risks associated with the operation, and reduces these risks to as low as reasonably possible
- Identifies any potential unplanned changes to the job program at the well site, and initiates the district's Management of Change procedure(s)
- Ensures that all Well Services employees and contractors at the work site are in compliance with WS Safety Standards and other, relevant standards
- Ensures that all personnel assigned are competent to drive and/or operate their assigned equipment
- Completes all the required pre and post job paper work and job tickets on time and without errors as per company policies
- Ensures preventive maintenance on WS equipment is performed as per WS Standard 03 and that unit/s is/are in safe, clean and proper working condition for the next service job
- Performs KSQR inspections, CAT Self Assessments to ensure compliance with WS and SLB QHSE Standards
- Participates in the District HS&E & Quality initiatives and programs (e.g. SOIM's, Risk Assessments, Quality Improvements, Emergency Response Plan, HSE and SQ Objectives, LPT and SQC)
- Performs Risk Analysis (e.g. HARC, JSA) before each job or task and identifies & addresses potential safety hazards
- Corrects and report hazards immediately in QUEST or to Supervisor
- Develops Technical knowledge in design and evaluation working closely with the mentor
- Works with Manager and TDS to prepare for future career options
- Stands in for FSM when on vacation
- Coaches and mentors less experienced employees
- Acts as a role model for all field operations people
- All other duties as assigned by Supervisor
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.