MSELECT is looking to hire a Senior Instrument and Control Engineer for an oil and gas service client in Erbil, 8+ years of work experience in Oil & Gas on various functional areas including Field and System Engineering, FEED, Pre-Bid Engineering and Technical Support for Project Proposals. Fluency in English, Kurdish and Arbic is a must.
The position is responsible for Instrument and Control engineering in Crude Oil Pipeline projects and responsible for professional/technical engineering, engineering design and review, standards, survey work, inspections, cost estimations, managing and supervision of internal and external projects. Under general supervision of the section head manager.
- Ability for design, development, engineering, procurement, calibration, testing, Pre-commissioning and Commissioning of Instrumentation, Final Control Elements, SCADA, Station Control system, ESD system and F&G system.
- With skills in design, selection, specification and datasheet of a large variety of instruments, control system, analyzers, telecommunication and information equipment,
- Preparation of scope of work for any required new facilities, modification, revamping and upgrading.
- Preparation of all documents and drawings such as specifications, block diagrams, datasheets, calculations, index, cause & effect, logic diagram, location layout, cable routing layout, wiring diagram, cable schedule, MTO, MR, TBE, philosophy and system architecture.
- Knowledge of hazardous area classification and the selection of equipment for installation and use in hazardous environments.
- Having ability to work with software such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel with VBA programming, Visio, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook), Microsoft Windows and working with AutoCAD is an asset.
- Review feed and detail design documents for any errors, omissions, deficiencies, inaccuracies, contradictions, ambiguities and/or discrepancies.
- Preparation the control philosophy and narratives for pipeline operation, safeguarding and Participation in HAZID, HAZOP and SIL assessment meetings
- Revamping and integrating the existing instrumentation with new control system.
- The installation, Pre-commissioning and Commissioning Manager for Instrumentation, Control and SCADA system
- Instrumentation and Control engineering with 8+ years of work experience in Oil & Gas on various functional areas including Field and System Engineering, FEED, Pre-Bid Engineering and Technical Support for Project Proposals. Minimum 5 years’ experience in Feasibility studies, FEED, Basic & Detailed engineering activities for Green and Brown field projects is required.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in appropriate engineering subject.
- Acquainted with relevant international standards like API, ISA, ISO, ANSI/ASME, IEC, IEEE, ITU, TIA/EIA and relevant sections of statutory documentation.
- In-depth knowledge of engineering and design of Control system, Control valves, Safety valves, Analyzers and Instrumentation including Flow instruments, Pressure instruments, Level instruments and Temperature instruments.
- Able to estimate man-hours and materials for delegated aspects of work. - Able to work with other disciplines and draughting sections to meet delivery dates
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.