MSELECT is looking to hire a Construction Accountant for an industrial client in Sulaimaniyah. Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience and be fluent in English and Arabic.
- Construction company in Sulaimaniyah
- Handling projects cash by performing all related cash transactions (Paying, Receiving and Recording).
- Preparing supplier payments (Cash, Bank Transfers or Cheques).
- Maintain accounting records for all company projects.
- Prepare job costing reports for company projects.
- Visit project sites in different Iraqi governorates for follow-up
- Reconciles bank accounts with general ledger accounts.
- Any other work required by the accounting department.
- University degree in accounting with previous experience of two years in a similar field.
- English proficiency is a must
- Arabic proficiency is a must
- Excel and MS office knowledge are a plus.
- Proficiency in electronic accounting systems is a plus
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.