MSELECT is hiring a Branch Manager for an automotive client based in Sulaymaniyah. Candidate must have 8 years of relevant experience and fluency in English, Arabic or Kurdish is a must
The Branch Manager is responsible for managing branch, increasing market share, profitability and decreasing costs. The Branch Manager will be responsible for leading sales & maintenance staff, ensuring completing fully sales activities and after sales & maintenance services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the implementation of the branch’s function plans, and ensures their compliance with rules and policies.
- Develops the branch function work plan, assigns work activities, projects and programs, monitors workflow, reviews and evaluates work methods and procedures, and directs such activities to serve the Function goals and plans.
- Proposes plans and programs that boost the effectiveness of the branch function.
- Ensures that work activities are carried out achieving the pre-set performance goals, and suggests any necessary actions to the GM.
- Oversees the consolidation and budgeting of all departmental manpower plans, and ensures its alignment with the organizational strategic objectives
- Sets the Branch’s long and short term objectives, communicates them to the subordinates, and ensures high quality achievement of the goals in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Develops Branch’s policies and procedures related to sales activities that ensure a standardized efficient and effective flow of operations.
- Supervises the activities of subordinates to ensure their effectiveness and compliance with the company’s approved policies and procedures
- Implements Sales strategy encompassing all aspects of Sales Management.
- Directly manages major and critical client accounts, in coordination with the concerned Parties.
- Manages stocks quantities and makes strategic and critical decisions about stocks control and market demands and sales forecasts in the branch.
- Ensures proper follow up on all potential buyers by developing, implementing, and monitoring a prospecting and sales control system.
- Ensures that vehicles and spare parts sales teams follow up on ordering and delivering vehicles and spare parts, and that customers are updated with the progress/status.
- Ensures that Maintenance team follows up on ordering and delivering cars, and that customers are updated with the progress/status.
- Provides the support and the technical expertise to the service & sales teams in acquiring best possible tools and technologies to assist them perform up to the global standards.
- Coordinates with logistics support department to ensure adequate cooperation and smooth work flow between the departments
- Manages warranty issues and follows up on the submission of accurate claims to insurance company and suppliers.
- Ensures the proper billing and collection of payments in coordination with finance department.
- Enforces health and safety regulations, commands adherence to such regulations and coordinates with the management to provide a safe work environment in the branch.
- Prepares periodic reports with respect to the function's activities and achievements to the direct supervisor.
- Specifies manpower requirements for the department according to the recruitment and selection and manpower planning practices
- Recommends training needs of subordinates’ and evaluating the outcomes of training courses in coordination with the concerned human resources personnel.
- Conducts performance appraisals for subordinates’ according to scheduled plans and recommending necessary actions as per the applied practices.
- Conducts periodic meetings with subordinates to follow up on the smooth running of activities and keeping abreast with latest business-related practices.
- Performs any related task as requested by the direct supervisor
- Educational Level/ Required Certificates:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or any related field.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in automotive industry or Managerial experience not less than 8 years.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.