One of our NGO clients is seeking a full-time Program Coordinator to work in their office in Duhok with some travel to other sites within KRI. The Program Coordinator will support the work of their mobile teams, manage administrative requirements for the office, and assist with project management. They are seeking a dynamic and resourceful candidate who is interested in learning.
Office and Administrative Management:
- Maintain inventory of humanitarian donations, and organize them for the mobile teams to deliver.
- Manage office supplies, office equipment, and make local purchases.
- Arrange any necessary repairs.
- Coordinate vehicles and drivers for mobile teams.
- Manage the schedules of the mobile social work and psychology teams, and outreach officers.
- Organize meetings, events, and training.
Assist with project management:
- Assist with project reporting.
- Identify stories for social media.
- Attend meetings on behalf of SEED and take meeting minutes.
- Assist with communications and coordination with program partners.
- Assist social workers with service mapping and referrals to other organizations.
- 1-3 years relevant work experience with an NGO.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, includes Word, Excel and Powerpoint.?
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Kurdish or Arabic.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Flexible approach to manage and prioritize a high workload and multiple tasks with tight deadlines.
- Good social skills to establish strong working relationships with colleagues.
Kindly write your cover letter in the first page of your CV.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.