MSELECT is looking to hire a Maintenance Support Engineer for an international oil and gas operator in Kurdistan. Candidate must have minimum 8 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry and must be fluent in English and Kurdish.
Field Manager, Head of Maintenance Support, Maintenance Superintendent, Production Superintendent, Maintenance Planner, Maintenance Leads
Provide support on maintenance issues related to company ASA Operations. The Maintenance Support Engineers role is to maintain and improve the company maintenance management system by reviewing and inputting content, provide maintenance KPI’s when requested, support maintenance team with technical input to maintenance task and troubleshooting.
The Maintenance Support Engineer will also monitor and advise on SCE/PCE stock levels, plan and lead execution of major maintenance activities and interact with vendors where required.
- Determine maintenance requirements and establish priorities for maintenance work. Analyzes requests for maintenance and develops scope of work.
- Ensures that periodic maintenance is performed in accordance with EOM recommendations and company procedures making sure maintenance logs and records are maintained.
- Reports of SCE Compliance rate as a part of KPI and AIMS.
- Ensures adequate stocks of spare parts are available for the plant or area system.
- Develop operation manual and suggestion of preventive maintenance
- Report to Head of Maintenance for all subjects dealing with detail engineering, documentation, specifications deviation and clarifications.
- Interacts with vendors to provide maintenance support for field technicians
- Support operation phase to deliver production performance benefit.
- Ensure a detailed Maintenance plan is in place for CMMS system (Epicor) and progress is tracked and reported with Maintenance KPIs (inputs and outputs).
- Plan and lead on major maintenance activities
- Performs special assignments as directed, utilizing his Engineering knowledge and experience.
- Engineering Degree or Vocational qualification in Engineering
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry
- Advanced knowledge of maintenance methods and practices (multi discipline)
- Experience with CMMS systems (Epicor advantageous)
- Computer literate with ability to use Microsoft: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- English language oral and written
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- A commitment to being a team player and a genuine commitment to the HSE department.
- A proactive attitude to supporting cultural / behavioral change.
- Strong sense of work ethic and commitment to company ASA.
- Be able to follow direction from Line Manager.
- Flexible approach to working day and night shifts.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good presentation and report writing skills.
- Good English Language skills (Oral & Written).
- Fully conversant with computer applications (i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.).