Purpose of the role
Ensuring the budgeted Orders Release, Turnover, DB1 for plant & equipment and CS business are achieved. Focused approach on the development of new client relationships in the assigned market
- Ensures the required transparency in his market territory (market potential, competitor activities, customer trends, etc.)
- Ensures an efficient customer support in his market territory
- Develops, including in-house and external specialists, customised concepts and ensures an effective project and quotation preparation as well as conducts sales negotiations
- Ensures a complete information transfer to the engineering project manager (HOM)
- Develop and expand the company market presence
- Implementation of strategic market initiatives, proactive selling of retrofits and further development of market segment related standard plant solutions.
- Handle customer complaints.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Ensures that client data in CRM is up to date.
- Implements the sales targets of the company in his market territory
- Is responsible for an optimum customer service and customer support
- Other duties as assigned.
- Higher technical education with further training in marketing/sales
- University Engineering degree
- Experience as technologist and/or engineering project manager is an added advantage
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in the industry, including experience in his field of specialization
- Insightful, able to collaborate with other management team members in developing strategy and implementing business plans
- Proven ability to work in a matrix organization
- Has the ability to conduct sales conversations and contract negotiations.
- Fluent communication in English and Arabic Languages
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to interface effectively with people inside and outside of the company
- Sound judgment and decision making skills
- Strong skills in conflict resolution and facilitation
- Innovative Thinking