The objective of the position is to ensure uninterrupted reliable operation and maintenance of the
Company automation and instrumentation systems, introduction of the integrated automation and
telemechanic system and instruments to improve the technical level and reliability of the Pipeline
- Leading of the Automation and Instrumentation Services in Stations, and functional interaction with the other disciplines at the Station engaged in operation, maintenance and repair of the automation systems and instrumentation.
- Ensuring the reliable, safe and uninterrupted operation of automation and instrumentation, SCADA and telecom systems at Station;
- Examination of the operating processes and analysis of the Station facilities in order to identify the locations, works and processes subject for automation and mechanization. Participation in Preparation of proposals for reconstruction and technical upgrade of the Station systems and equipment;
- Identification of Station demand and preparation of requisitions for procurement of the automation and telecom system equipment and instrumentation, consumables, spares;
- Coaching of installation, commissioning, testing works at Station on the automation equipment and instrumentation; participation in the acceptance of works and services performed by contractors, as well as in the startup of the new automation and telecom systems and instruments and mechanical equipment;
- Participation in calculation of efficiency of the automation upgrade measures in terms of improving Company operations;
- Working in compliance with the operating procedures and prompt repair of automation and telecom equipment;
- Working in compliance with equipment operation manuals and instructions for safe operation and maintenance of the automation and telecom equipment;
- Working and coaching Station team over deadlines and quality of specialized repairs (including emergency repair) of the automation equipment and instrumentation;
- Record of availability and movements of the automation equipment and instruments at Station;
- Participation in the inventory taking of the Company’s equipment and instruments.
- Preparation of lists of the automation and telecom equipment and instruments, requiring repair or replacement; planning the sequential order of repair works;
- Preparation and submission to the upper management of the reporting documentation within the assigned Business area;
- Participate in the preparation of short-term and long-term work plans; control over implementation of the approved work plans;
- Interaction with equipment suppliers and service contractors for automation and control systems, telecommunications, SCADA, instrumentation;
- Control over the compliance by the subordinate employees to the requirements of the internal labor regulations of the Company, Industrial Safety, Fire Safety,
- Occupational Health and Environment protection requirements, ensuring the data protection.
- Higher Technical Education (Process automation and instruments, electrical)
- Knowledge of the International standards and regulative documents in the area of automation and control systems, instrumentation;
- Min. 8 years of experience in the area of Practical experience in operation and maintenance of automation systems and instrumentation, SCADA;
- Proficiency in using standard office software such as MS Windows, MS Office and/or equivalent;
- Proficiency in using modern communication tools such as internet, e-mail, mobile phone, telephone;
- Experience in working with software from various suppliers of Automation and control systems;
- Telecom systems; SCADA systems; PLC programming.