MSELECT is looking for a Storekeeper in Erbil with minimum two years of experience in store-keeping, inventory control, and record-keeping. Fluency in English, Kurdish and Arabic is a must.
Storekeeper is responsible for physical checking, tagging, receiving, issuing, quarantining & handling of all materials in the warehouse, both newly received and already available. Storekeeper works with hard copy documentation and software system and is responsible for proper filing. He takes orders from his superiors and directly reports to Warehouse Coordinator.
- Unloading of delivered goods, loading of issued goods.
- Unpacking of delivered goods, packing of issued goods.
- Verification of delivered goods for all kind of discrepancies between actual delivery paperwork, packing lists and purchase orders.
- Timely identification of overages, shortages and damages.
- Receiving and issuing paperwork processing and verification.
- Materials distribution for storage, assigning bin locations.
- Proper and safe handling of materials and equipment.
- Physical checking, tagging, storing and handling of newly received and available materials and equipment.
- Routine visual inspections of stored items.
Required qualifications and experience
University degree, in the related field is preferable.
Minimum two years of experience in store-keeping, inventory control, and record-keeping.
- Inventory skills.
- Data entry.
- Data analysis.
- Management skills.
- Knowledge of forklift operation.
- Report writing skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- People management skills
- Time Management skills.
- Proficiency in using standard office software such as MS Windows, MS Office and/or equivalent.
- Proficiency in using modern communication tools such as Internet, e-mail, mobile phone, telephone / video conferencing, instant messenger systems.
- High standard of spoken and written English, Kurdish and Arabic is a must.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.