- Will be trained on the MNR's Portal registration system to be able to provide clear and accurate information regarding the registration process to companies wishing to register with the MNR;
- Receive telephone calls and inquiries in person at the MNR related to the registration process;
- Follow-up with applicants via telephone and in person at the MNR;
- Will be required to perform other administration-related tasks by senior members of the AVL Team.
- Ensure a timely and service-oriented approach is taken towards all requests, applications and inquiries received;
- Communicate and respond to emails professionally;
- Must have basic knowledge about oil and gas
- Have an education in English language;
- Be fluent in written and spoken Kurdish and English.