You will join the Expert Review Section which provides concept, FEED and detailed review services for electrical power systems for Existing pipeline with future modifications.
Engineering personnel are involved in the design review, calculation, specification and requisition of electrical equipment and comprehensive analysis of electrical designs to ensure inherently safe systems.
Expert Review team to organize and manage the cost, schedules and quality of design and survey works within the capital construction, capital repair and reconstruction projects at the Company’s facilities with the purpose of achieving the results and established quality requirements in compliance with the objectives of the referenced projects, Your skills and expertise will be utilized across a range of domestic and international projects, starting in the bid phase, continuing through to award, review of design, start up and execution.
- Prepare estimates and schedules and assist in their review.
- Ensure that designs comply with the relevant Codes, Standards, Regulations and Procedures
- Ensure, as far as is practically possible, that all assigned work is carried out in compliance with the agreed budget and schedule.
- Identify scope and schedule changes in accordance with the Change Control Process.
- Be responsible for assessing effectiveness of working practices and systems with a view to continuously improving systems, personal and team performance. Keep up to date with technical developments, National and International standards and legislative requirements related to the discipline scope.
- Encourage and provide lateral learning within the project.
- Commitment to and promotion of COMPANY values and ensuring the realisation of company and project health, safety, environmental, quality and ethics, systems, policies and procedures.
- Acceptance from the Contractor of the completed design and cost estimate documentation, certificates and protocols of the documentation approval by the local self-government authorities and/or other authorized state bodies
- Preparation of documents for the internal expert review of the design and cost estimate documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in appropriate engineering subject.
- Experienced engineer (minimum 8 years) with sound technical background and expertise.
- Experienced in the use of appropriate codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation.
- Experienced in the use of design and assessment methods used within discipline.
- Able to estimate man-hours and materials for delegated aspects of work.
- Able to work with other disciplines and druggeting sections to meet delivery dates.