MSELECT is looking to hire a Commodity Transport Engineer (Quantity Control) for an international Oil Services company in Erbil. 3-5 years at the production in the field of the pipeline transport facilities operation, fluency in Kurdish and English is a must.
To the position of the commodity transport engineer the person with the following requirements is appointed: with higher education
- Bachelor degree or secondary professional education
- Professional development program of the mid-level specialists and supplementary professional education
- Advanced training in the field related to the professional activity, with engineering background not less than three years at the production in the field of the pipeline transport facilities operation in case of industry-specific education, not less than five years at the production in the field of the pipeline transport facilities operation in case of non-core education. It is recommended to receive the supplementary professional education in case of non-core education
- professional development programs.
- The procedure for determining the crude oil quantity and quality during the acceptance and delivery operations;
- The methods and means of calculating crude oil at the acceptance-and-delivery operations;
- The procedure for arranging crude oil both for own needs, and for export;
- The rules for working on the personal computer as user, relevant software;
- Iraqi national standards, technical requirements, ND requirements to the crude oil quality parameters;
- Types of crude oil, crude oil physical and chemical properties;
- The customs requirements for crude oil transportation across the state border of Iraqi Kurdistan;
- Methods and procedure for the formation of crude oil movement schedule;
- Methods and procedure for the formation of crude oil delivery total volumes at the endpoints of delivery;
- Methods and procedure for the calculation of crude oil mass in reservoir farms, technological pipelines, technological equipment tanks;
- NTD requirements for crude oil acceptance/delivery, pumpover and throughput, as well as crude oil presence in the technological pipelines and on sites of commodity transport for crude oil and oil products;
- The technical means of receiving and transmitting information about the crude oil movements;
- The procedure for inventorying the actual crude oil in the pipelines, reservoirs, technological tanks, and technological pipelines;
- 24-hour balance of crude oil movement as per commodity transport for crude oil and oil products;
- Norms of process losses for crude oil during transportation;
- The procedure for crude oil transportation schedule execution;
- SCADA system features.
- Makes daily calculations of the crude oil volumes, accepted and delivered to PAS by each supplier per day, as well as accrued in the month, in strict compliance with the effective normative and technical documentation.
- Monitors the accuracy and timeliness of the information from sites, report to the management in case of discrepancy.
- Makes daily analysis of the operational summaries regarding acceptance/delivery of the crude oil and crude oil quality, makes corrections in case of any omissions.
- Oversees the input of operational data into system upon the completion of crude oil delivery and export delivery.
- Collects the information on acceptance/delivery and quality of the crude oil, inputs into information systems and submits data to MNR.
- Monitors performance of the crude oil acceptance plan from Oil Companies, informs management daily.
- Ensures the correctness of the crude oil inventorying as per submitted data.
- Makes preparation of the documents and reports in information systems based on the results of the crude oil inventorying.
- Executes reporting documentation for the crude oil transportation across the customs border of Iraqi Kurdistan.
- Monitors data input into information systems.
- Organizes and ensures the proper operation of information systems together with SCADA and IT-integrator.
- Maintains records and makes the department employees aware of enacting normative documents.
- Ensures the proper operation of document automation system in the department.