MSELECT is looking to hire an Instrument Technician for an international oil and gas operator in Kurdistan. Candidate must have good working knowledge and experience working on gas and diesel and the ability to read and write English & Kurdish language is a plus
Perform maintenance and repairs of all HOME instrumentation equipment including rotating equipment.
- Must have good working knowledge and experience working on gas and diesel engines, gas compressors and pumps, both centrifugal and positive displacement.
- Carry out scheduled preventative maintenance on a variety of equipment.
- Review manufacturer’s technical manuals for procedures and problem solving.
- Assist supervisors in identifying and ordering replacement parts.
- Be punctual in working a rotating schedule in a camp situation.
- Observe all safety procedures and company policies.
- Engineering Degree required.
- Oil and Gas Industry experience a plus.
- Computer Literacy a plus.
- Ability to read and write English & Kurdish language a plus.
- Enthusiastic about operations role.
- Ability to work effectively within operations and maintenance.
- Ability to work with multi-national workforce.
- Willingness to work on shift/rotation schedule.
- Ain Sifni