MSELECT is looking to hire an Insurance Specialist for an international piping company in Erbil. Candidates must have Knowledge of the local legislation requirements related to the Insurance.
- Initiation of conclusion of the property insurance contracts;
- Participation in the development of property and personal insurance programs;
- Development of local normative documents that regulate Insurance procedures and keep them up to date; methodological support of the Company's insurance system;
- Ensuring support of conducting tenders in terms of selection of insurance companies and an insurance brokers in accordance with local normative documents;
- Interaction with insurance companies and brokers in matters of property and personal insurance;
- Support of the external valuer who carries out a cost assessment of the property insured or that is subject to insurance;
- Support of the surveyor who performs survey of property insured or to be insured;
- In a timely manner and in accordance with established requirements, makes paper work, keeps records and ensures the documents storage related to the conclusion of insurance contracts;
- Ensuring the correctness of the calculation of insurance fees, making of insurance documents and their safety;
- Providing the information on the actual insurance programs to the Senior Management and the Director on General Issues;
- Interaction with the Company's Internal Auditor, including:
- Timely provision of necessary information upon request,
- Participation in the validation of the internal auditor reports,
- Development of recommendations for correcting identified shortcomings,
- Implementation / monitoring of implementation of recommendations;
- Implementation of internal controls in terms of its functionality, carrying out a periodical self-assessment of the control procedures effectiveness;
- Participation in interaction with the Government on insurance issues as necessary.
- Higher professional (finance, accounting and audit, insurance, economics).
- Passing additional courses / programs to improve skills is an advantage.
- Knowledge of the local legislation requirements related to the Insurance;
- Skills in work organization with local authorities, Insurance companies and Insurance brokers;
- Being familiar with the specifics of the oil industry is an advantage.
- English – fluent.
- Arabic, Kurdish – advanced.
- At least 3 years in the same position.
- Microsoft Office.