MSELECT is hiring a Direct Sales Manager for a bank based in Baghdad, must have 7 years of experience in related field with fluency in English and Arabic.
Manages direct sales of the bank products and services ensuring consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel. Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings. As well as managing the entire credit card portfolio of the bank and following up with internal and external parties.
- Translating the Bank Strategies into short and long-term action plans and implementing them with coordination with his/her subordinates
- Supervising the formulation of the plans and programs that aims at the development of the department, in accordance with the approved strategies.
- Meeting regularly with subordinate and assigning tasks and activates and ensuring its effective implementation and compliance with endorsed procedures.
- Personally, observe the performance of sales representatives in the field on a regular basis.
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish
- Responsible for managing the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organization’s presence throughout market.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationship.
- Provide high standards of ongoing training for the sales representatives so that they possess sufficient product and technical knowledge to present information on the bank products in an accurate and balanced manner
- Review credit card portfolio on monthly / quarterly / yearly to maximize revenue stream.
- Monitor bank ratio to ensure credit policy is followed and update policy with risk if needed.
- Studying the performance of competing Banks in terms of sales volume and quality of service and setting plans to face this competition.
- Building relationships with customers for the benefit and interest of bank through field visits, meetings, etc.
- Supervising and evaluating sales figures through following up sales contracts and identifying plans to enhance profit.
- Supervising approaching potential customers, introducing new products and serving to them, and answering their questions and concerns.
Required Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent.
- 7+ years of experience in related field
- Knowledge in the Central Bank law, regulations and legislations
- Knowledge in Iraqi and international market developments
- Knowledge in bank provided products and services
- Knowledge in sales and marketing strategies and techniques
- Knowledge in technical and legal issues related to credit facilities
- Knowledge in Iraqi Market; its social and economic aspects
- Knowledge in sales and pricing techniques adopted at bank
- Effective leadership, management, coaching, presentation, administrative and training skills
- Demonstrate persistence and overcomes obstacles.
- Effective communicating and interpersonal skills
- Strategic planning & organizing skills
- Execution Excellence - Planning, Reporting, and Analytical Skills
- Uphold confidentiality in all situations.
- Proactively seeks solutions that benefit the customer and the Bank.
- Maintaining integrity, honesty and utmost ethical standards at all times.
- Management by Objectives (MBO)