The PTW Coordinator will be responsible for the daily coordinator of the company Permit to Work (PTW) system for the oilfield operations. The PTW coordinator will maintain proper records of all permits and associated certificates raised in connection with operation and facility construction activities, and actively engage with operations and facilities construction teams in the on-site monitoring and auditing of permit to work to ensure those activities are being conducted in accordance company procedures and company PTW standard.
- Provision of Supervision, support and direction in all daily (PTW) activities to assure work is being carried in accordance with HSE guidelines, PTW and all other relevant company procedures.
- Assist with coordination and forward planning to ensure that all permit requirement are pre-planned ready for start of next day's work.
- Tracks work permits through the entire life cycles from initiation to completion /close-out. Ensure record keeping requirements are met. Maintains daily permit log, listing permit types issues, location and scope of work.
- Ensures strict implementation of PTW rules at work locations.
- Coordinates and participates in work permit co-ordination meeting.
- Audits the permit to work procedures and ensure compliance on a daily basis.
- Providing a quality check on the completion of permits and certificates and ensuring all the necessary have been obtained and informing the IA, PA and AA of any potential conflicts.
- Takes part and contributes meaningfully during PTW review meetings.
- Ensures a PTW tracking system is in place. Keeps track of valid work permits and are closed, cancelled or renewed as the case maybe.
- Forward all audit reports to field manager and records to be maintained.
1. Graduate of technically relevant subject.
2. Minimum 15 years experience in the oil and gas/ Petrochemical industry with HSE focus.
3. Minimum 5 years experience in a PTW Coordinator role.
4. Fluency in Kurdish and English is requested.
5. Rotation is 14 days on 14 days off.