MSELECT is looking to hire a Parts Sales Supervisor for an international automotive client to be based in Erbil, Iraq.
- Sales & Strategy: Oversees the day-to-day Sales Operation to enhance the function & continuously provides support to Parts and Sales teams to facilitate monthly target achievement and ensure optimum profitability whilst ensuring smooth functioning and qualitative customer service. This includes suggesting special programs, campaigns & upselling initiatives to improve sales & controlling discounts to maximize profitability. Ensure compliance to the relevant parts process & documented accordingly.
- Parts Operations: Coordinates between departments, intercompany, principal & other external suppliers on daily operations related to parts to ensure efficient parts supply. This includes providing parts’ details, checking availability, sourcing unavailable parts locally or internationally and actively following-up and coordinating with Ordering team and the Principal & other suppliers to resolve issues related to unavailability of key parts.
- Technical: Provides technical support on any parts related issues to Service Team, Parts Team and customers to resolve issues and queries in a timely manner.
- Inventory Management: Ensures optimum parts stock levels to maximize availability maintaining budgeted stock turn & minimizing obsolete stock levels. Oversees stock ordering & parts receipts function & ensures correct document recording in Autoline. Responsible for the initial stock order process for all new product & ensures that adequate stock levels are available pre-launch of new vehicle.
- People Management: Manages the achievement of unit’s objectives through effective leadership of the team. This includes setting individual objectives, monitoring and managing performance, developing and motivating staff.
- University degree in mechanical or electrical field.
- High standard of spoken and written English, Arabic and Kurdish is a must
- Minimum of 4-5 years of sales experience, 2-3 years in supervisory capacity in a similar industry.
- Sound technical knowledge of BU products
- Strong negotiation skills
- Planning and organizing
- Ability to think analytically
- Financial awareness and business acumen
- Proficient in MSWord and Autoline
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.