MSELECT is looking to hire an Assistant to Chief Engineer for an international oil operator. Assistant experience is no less than 5 years and must speak Kurdish and English. Arabic is considered a plus
Responsibilities and Key Objectives:
- An International oil company based in Erbil are looking for an Assistant to Chief Engineer to coordinate office admin activities for the Chief Engineer of the Kurdistan office including, but not limited to:
- Provides multiple high quality, confidential, administrative services for the Erbil Chief Engineer and selected staff involving regular contacts with high level members of management internally and externally.
- Performs administrative duties requiring transcription of normal business matters as well as using technical/legal/accounting terminology. Utilizes MS Word, Excel and Power Point, inputs data, edits, and prints confidential, technical documents.
- Organize meetings including identification of facilities, transportation arrangements etc.
- Travel arrangements.
- Maintain updated schedule of Management members in and out of country
- Coordinate schedule of events and office calendar activities.
- Interface with affiliates of the branch and other outside counterparties
- File correspondence with Government, Affiliates of the Branch and Suppliers.
- Support the Chief Engineer and at times the leadership team on ad-hoc basis
- Bachelor degree in Administration
Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Assistant experience is no less than 5 years.
- Must speak Kurdish and English. Arabic is considered a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Outlook.