MSELECT is looking to hire Trade Marketing Manager to work for a general trade company in Baghdad. the Trade Marketing Manager will play a key role in achieving company sales target & category growth through implementing BTL strategies within brands guidelines.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Drive Company's vision “Best in Class” at the Point of Sale (POS)
- Maximize off take on company brands through developing best in class Point of Sale Material (POSM) with Trade Marketing team, Brand Managers & Sales Team.
- Accurately forecast banded gifts and any other special packs for all areas of the sector.
- Develop & deliver necessary trainings for beauty advisors on product knowledge & shoppers profile.
- Plan in conjunction with Brand Manager & Sales Team the merchandizing tools
- Plan in coordination with Marketing and Sales the support for all new launches.
- Develop sales presenters & road shows for partners' sales teams whenever needed.
- Conduct periodically trade visit to assess new launches implantation in key markets.
- Assess launch success & prepare closing report for major launches.
Yearly Promotions Planning / Management:
- Develop yearly promotional plan on brand level & country level in line with brand guidelines, Sales feedback as well as shoppers insights.
- Align Brand Manager & take into account respective feedback & suggestions.
- Present to Sales Manager & Brand Manager proposed yearly promotional plan for approval.
- Align finance on promotional cost by promotion & all related charges.
- Pre & post promotions evaluation through: estimated ROI, IMS figures, Country Development Managers & market feedback as well as market data readings when applicable.
- Work closely with Sales to validate all promotions for future planning and efficient achievements.