MSELECT is looking to hire a Drilling Materials and Logistics Coordinator for oil and gas operator company in Erbil, the candidate must have a minimum of 6 years’ experience in a similar role, fluently in English, Kurdish and Arabic is requested.
The purpose of this role is to provide Support to the Drilling Department and manage all Drilling Materials (receiving / Issuing / returning materials in stock) and ensuring that the correct procedures are followed. The scope includes warehouse operations management, inventory management, receiving asset management, disposal of goods, freight & local logistics operations. The Drilling Materials & Logistics Coordinator will also provide support to dispatching any Project / Production Materials to the site Warehouse whenever required.
- Physical Receipt of Materials & Equipment as per Materials Management Procedures. Inspections of Received Materials.
- Distributing on a weekly basis the Drilling Current Stock Report & Good Receiving Notes Report.
- Filing / Recording receiving documentation in the share drive.
- Issuing Materials through maximo whenever required.
- Communicate on a daily basis with the Field Logistics Lead regarding materials & Logistics requirements.
- Utilize Materials Management software to proceed data entry – generating Good Receiving Notes, Good Transfer Notes, Good Dispatch Notes, update inventory on a daily basis. (Maximo)
- Utilize Oracle Procurement to check status of requisitions, download attachments
- such as Packing list, emails correspondences, investigate if required.
- Responsible for updating designated files into the Company Y drive on a daily basis, create folders to file.
- Communicate with vendors regarding Company Journey Management Requirements (provide access request and route documents as required)
- Communicate using Microsoft Outlook / Company email account, be professional and follow Company system / I.T rules at all time.
- Organizing local freight movement – logistics coordination the best economical way.
- Working closely with Drilling Cost Engineer and provide required information if required.
- If required – must assist and help other colleagues within the Supply Chain Department (or other departments)
- Responsible to prepare and conduct on a daily basis toolbox talk meetings, TRA (Task Risk Analysis) documents. Making sure to filing such documents on a daily basis.
- Responsible to report to line manager any HESS incidents (Health, Environment, Safety & Security)
- Following Company Safety Requirements at all time, prioritize & encourage Safety Culture
- Complete successfully site driving course with Journey Manager
- Possess Good Organizational skills
- Work Well with Others
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem resolution abilities.
- Ability to work in a high paced environment.
- Ability to use the computer.
- Strong attention to detail skills
- High degree of integrity and honesty
- strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Good Knowledge of Drilling materials
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook – (Materials Management Software) such as SAP – Maximo - Skolms
- Good knowledge of warehouse operations management including inventory management, receiving, freight logistics processes, procedures and practices.
- Good knowledge of Procurement procedures
- Team player, reliable, punctual
- Advanced knowledge of the English, Kurdish and Arabic languages (Reading – Writing – Speaking)
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in a similar role is required
- High School Graduate (hold an Associate or Bachelor degree preferred but not mandatory)