mselect is looking to hire a Business Analyst/ Strategic Procurement Officer for a power plant client in Erbil. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience. Fluency in English and Kurdish is a must, Turkish and Arabic are plus.
- Prepare business/financial and economic models in MS Excel to analyse the company’s industrial projects and businesses for profitability and investment recovery
- Manage strategic tenders for the company to source specialized international companies who can build and manage the company’s industrial projects
- Create working with subject matter experts to create operational flow diagrams for company’s businesses and identifying throughputs and bottlenecks
- Perform breakeven analysis, ROI, and NPV calculations for company’s projects and businesses
- Lead the company’s industrial projects at the initial stage until it is handed over to the project execution and management team.
- Prepare the industrial projects presentation materials and analysis report for the head of the department
- Prepare company’s international contracts for the company’s industrial projects
- Conduct business and market research and prepare feasibility studies for company’s projects and businesses
- Candidate must have 5 years of business analysis and data analysis experience
- A business degree, finance and accounting background are required
- Candidate must be flexible, versatile, and should be reachable even after working hours or weekends if necessary to support the head of the department
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Candidate must be experienced in document management and document controlling
- Candidate must be experienced and proficient in report writing
- Candidate must be experienced and proficient in procurement and in contract management, contract negotiations, tender preparations, and tender management
- Candidate must have supply chain experience
- Proficient in both English and Kurdish languages, writing and speaking. Turkish and Arabic languages are a plus
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.