MSELECT is currently looking for an HR Manager for an international business consultancy firm in Baghdad. The successful candidate must have a practical experience of at least 3-4 years in the same position before, fluency in English and Arabic is must.
- Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications required
- Bachelor’s degree on Office Administration or Human Resources.
- Hiring, Human Resources Management, Benefits Administration, Performance Management, Communication Processes, Compensation and Wage Structure, Supports Diversity, Classifying Employees, Employment Law, Laws Against Sexual Harassment, Organization,
- Knowledge in Labour Law of Iraq and Kurdistan region.
- Only male gender is accepted for this position.
- Proficient in working effectively in a fast-paced environment while making multiple tasks at a time.
- Time management and task prioritization.
- Proven front desk handling skills, demonstrated ability to handle phone calls and correspondence effectively.
- Demonstrated skills in computer maintenance and basic troubleshooting of windows.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office.
- Skills with Mac computer.
- Expert in maintaining productive written correspondence with Management and Employees.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strength of performance in giving legal opinions.
- Good attention to detail with ability to develop time-lined project blueprints.
- Proven ability to comprehend and follow instructions accurately.