mselect is looking to hire a Field Production Technologist for an international oil & gas operator in Basrah. Candidates must have a minimum of 5-8 years of relevant experience. English and Arabic fluency is a must.
Field Production Technologist is part of the Petroleum Engineering Department. The main purpose of this role is to supervision the on-site Rigless and hoist activities plan with CWI and ops teams and follow up with Service company. The main objective to Working with WRFM team as a focal point between the subsurface-surface and wells departments, to delivered the well intervention activities safely, on time and try to minimizing oil deferment & keep in touch with in-house designer to make right decision to fulfil the goal during operation.
- Identify, Mature and Prepare proposals (Rigless, Hoist, workover, WSO)
- Coordination and follow up with CWI activities (hoist & Rigless)
- Manage and supervision SIT/WIT and Wellhead restorations, update WIM plan
- Served as technical liaison and communicated with other disciplines, rig personnel, and wells team to ensure all services related to the jobs are completed and handover to operation without any issues
- Daily monitoring of well performance, spot anomalies, diagnose well production issues and performance monitoring according to well operating envelope
- Generated the risk and mitigation procedure for all the well interventions, to following a safe operation on site and how to mitigate the main risks with help from well engineers and subsurface team
- Following up workover and Abandonment operations on daily basis (Light and heavy workovers) to report for any issues and advise operation /Well Engineer/Drilling Engineer if required
- Conduct well and reservoir review, present recommendation to team and stakeholders as required
- Ensure integration and consistency between WRFM-CWI engineer and Contractors, operations and facilities engineers
- Degree in Petroleum Engineering, or on the job experience
- Onsite Rigless, hoist activities, and well integrity Experience
- Experience in OFM or other field management software
- Experience in IPSM software
- Working knowledge in PI Process book
- Must be able to speak upper intermediate and above English
- Arabic is an advantage
5-8 years’ experience as a PT
28 Days on/ 28 Days off
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.