mselect is looking to hire a Training Administrator for an international oil and gas operator in Basrah. Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience and be fluent in English and Arabic.
This position exists to update and organize training programs to run smoothly.
- Work closely with other training advisors to create and implement training programs
- Maintain training records (e.g. trainee lists? schedules? attendance sheets)
- Book classrooms or other appropriate venues and ensure that they are properly set up
- Create? review and disseminate training material? such as instructional notes? feedback forms and so on
- Prepare reports on training activities and results
- Serving as a bridge or a point of contact for vendors and participants
- Gather, file, and submit reports as they come up on site
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Training and Development, related discipline or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience of working as a Training Administrator? HR Assistant or other relevant position
- Training & development experience in oil & gas/energy industry is highly desirable
- MS Office: Excel, Word and PowerPoint – Advanced
- Excellent organizational and multitasking ability
- A high level of listening, courtesy and communication skills
- Knowledge of office procedures and billing
- Fluency in both English and Arabic (verbal & written)
5 Days on/ 2 Days off
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.